About SERVPRO of Colorado Springs Southeast
Owners of SERVPRO of Colorado Springs Southeast
SERVPRO of Colorado Springs Southeast is the one-stop-shop for all thing restoration and remediation services. Our team at SERVPRO is trained to handle water damage, fire loss, mold infestation, storm damage and whatever type of property damage you may face! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist our community, including areas like Security and Widefield, CO.
Our entire team goes through rigorous training before being sent to a restoration project. Every team member is IICRC Certified to meet industry standards! We also use state-of-the-art restoration equipment to complete every remediation project. We can help homeowners with residential property damage and help landlords and property managers with commercial damages. We also work with your insurance to see what kind of restoration services are covered.
No matter the type or size of property damages, SERVPRO of Colorado Springs Southeast is here to help!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician